June 21 marks the first day of summer. When you hear the word summer, some automatically smile. Summer time can mean extra vacations, breaks from school, sun and warm weather.
Summer Time Fun That Is Good for Your Mouth:
1) Smile! Are you happy with your smile? Now is the time to make any changes – especially if you put this on your resolution list.
2) School is out – schedule those routine hygiene visits.
3) Eat healthy – load up on seasonal foods like watermelon and fresh corn on the cob.
4) Exercise – healthy mouth, healthy body is our motto. Enjoy the sunshine (safely) and pick up a new habit like kayaking or hiking.
5) Summer time can mean a change in schedule, but don’t forget to keep your oral hygiene schedule the same – if not make changes for the better!