Frankel Dentistry’s Five Top Tips for Dental Insurance Coverage
Dental insurance is a great benefit. Midwest dentist, Dr. Jon Frankel has five tips to best use dental coverage.
1. Study the plan options during open enrollment and find the plan that best serves your dental health. Make sure there are dentists in your area who accept your plan.
2. Find a dentist who will do complimentary benefits checks and treatment plan consultations. Understanding your treatment options and insurance benefits helps you gain and maintain dental health.
3. Schedule your new patient exam and subsequent visits early in the year.
4. Make sure to schedule at least two well checks or hygiene re-care visits every year. Take care of small issues before they become big problems!
5. Understand your dental insurance is a great help but behavior is the key to a healthy smile. Brush. Floss. Complete needed treatment as soon as possible.
Want additional information? Check the American Dental Association website at https://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/dental-care-concerns/paying-for-dental-care/using-dental-benefits
or call Frankel Dentistry at 419-474-9611 Toledo, Ohio or 419-483-0221 Maumee, Ohio.